Saturday, October 11, 2008

Dragon

I thought a lot about whether to post this because it's very private. But what the hell, you've read this far, haven't you?

I missed my family terribly during the last year. I missed Thanksgiving, my son's second birthday, Christmas, my attractive wife's birthday, and our fifth wedding anniversary...the list goes on.

When I missed my son particularly, I watched this video on my iPod in an attempt to cheer me up (originally downloaded from YouTube)



I think it's one of the most creative, thoughtful, and brilliant commercials I've ever seen.

In my own personal journey, the dragons took the form of artillery rockets which were fired at the International Zone with special intensity last spring.

Joaquin, I won't be able to bring you a toy rocket but I'll bring the next best thing: me -- intact.

1 comment:

JDA1214 said...

You missed your 20th college reunion too.