Monday, October 20, 2008

MVP

Woo hoo! My rad friend (and fellow blogger) CKD rated me an MVP on her very well-written and witty blog. I read it regularly while deployed to remind me of friends left behind and generally keep my sanity. Thanks for the shout out, CKD!

It bears mentioning that when my attractive wife (then girlfriend) met CKD at Toronado, a bar in the lower Haight that specializes in Belgian beer, they remarked how they liked each other's tops. In a move that still impresses me, they exchanged tops right there in the bar. Booyah! Yeah, that's how the women in my life roll.

You know, any halfway decent girl can rob me -- blind -- because I'm too torqued up to say no.

1 comment:

CKD said...

Total mutual admiration society here. I have greatly enjoyed reading your blog as well, Dear! And I'd like to mention that I had met your attractive BEFORE the Toronado incident. But yeah, we kinda rock.

Nice quote, Farmer Ted!